- Diplomate Directory
- Board Certified Experts
- About Us
Senior Civil Engineer Project Manager
Huitt‐Zollars' Rio Rancho, NM office has a full‐time Sr. Civil Engineer Project Manager opportunity for a New Mexico registered PE. This role performs business development and manages multiple water and waste water projects. The successful candidate will have 10 plus years of project management experience in design and construction of water distribution and waste water collection systems, and client management and development. The candidate should have a local client base and substantial business development experience. They will manage project teams and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a client‐focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a water/waste water design expert to further their expertise at a leading full service Design firm.
* Conduct business development and cultivate client relationships to branch into new markets.
* Lead a team of engineers, designers and technicians in drainage projects from conceptual design to construction.
* Provide reports and preliminary studies for local flood control authorities, NM municipalities and utility providers throughout the region.
* Prepare utility design and construction drawings utilizing AutoCAD and information obtained from research.
* Interface and coordinate with clients.
* Prepare GIS exhibits with ArcGIS.
* Conduct site visits and document findings.
* Attend, record and distribute meeting minutes and assist with project correspondence.
* Prepare graphic materials, documents and presentations for clients.
* Ensure each project complies with HZ quality standards and client specifications. Requirements:
* PE Registration in the State of New Mexico
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of project management experience in water/waste water projects and is a water modeling expert.
* Solid business development experience with local client base and ability to branch into new markets.
* Excellent leadership skills and ability to coordinate consultant teams.
* Excellent organizational, verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects with varying deadlines.
* Advanced AutoCAD and ArcGIS software experience
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short‐term disability plans, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external‐huitt‐zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: RR012
Huitt‐Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6rrhhmk3vyv5fsg3